Your Fastener Source
75 Years of Fastener Experience
Serving The West
Our Capabilities Stretch Across The Globe
Customized barcode programs available
Monroe Northwest is a distributor of high quality industrial fasteners and components. We strive to create positive experiences by practicing lean concept distribution methods. Having quality products and always making sure our customers’ needs and wants are met.
Established in 1969 by Mr. Bill Gennoy, Northwest Fastener Sales has specialized in providing technical and industrial fastener products in the Pacific Northwest for 46 years. Len Odegaard was hired in 1980 starting as a warehouseman. In 1991 Len became General Manager and started a 10 year buy out program from Bill Gennoy, in 2001 Len became President and CEO. In October of 2014, Northwest Fastener Sales was acquired by Monroe Engineering, a Michigan based industrial manufacturing company - and became Monroe Northwest. We pride ourselves in representing quality-oriented companies and have developed and maintained long-standing relationships with our customers. Customer satisfaction, product knowledge and quality control has been and shall continue to be our top priority.
We provide inventory management programs customized to fit your unique fastener stocking requirements. We maintain a diversified fastener inventory in stock in our warehouse. All items in our online catalog are standard sizes and generally available in stock. In addition to those items shown in our online catalog we also can provide a variety of industrial fasteners in a wide range of sizes, materials and configurations. We use a 100% barcode system.
All products must meet or exceed rigid quality control requirements prior to shipment. Every order is inspected by experienced personnel to assure the products meet our customer's specifications, print and/or industry standards.
Shipping & Delivery
We understand how important scheduled delivery dates can be. We promise to keep you informed of our progress so you can expect your order to be shipped on time. For products in stock we can generally ship your order within 24 hours. Faxed or E-Mailed orders are encouraged and confirmed usually the same day.
- High Performance Thread Forming Screws for Metal and Plastics
- Hi-Lo, PT Plastite, Taptite, and Round Body Forming and Cutting Screws
- Socket Head and Shoulder Screws
- Button Head and Flat Head Screws
- Set Screws, Hex Wrenches and Keys
- Dowel, Spring and Straight Pins
- Machine and Tapping Screws
- Electronic Hardware and Cable Ties
- All Types of Nuts and Washers
- Custom Die Cutting, Adhesives and O-Rings
- Screw Machine Parts, Panel Fasteners
- Castings and Machined Parts
- Phillips, Pozi, Six Lobe, Torx, Hex, Tamper-Proof, Square Drives
- Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Nylon, Alloy Materials
- Nylok - Self Locking Screws
- Toggler and Anchors (Toggler Brand)
- Lyntron - Spacers, Standoffs, Thumb Screws, Swage Standoffs
- TR Self-Clinching Fasteners
- Emhart Dodge - Brass Inserts, Compression Limiters
Our staff is experienced and dedicated to the success of our customers. We are passionate on what we do and how we do it. Here are just some of the people who are part of the Monroe Northwest team:
Gary Stoliby- Inventory Management & QC
Here at Monroe Northwest, we're devoted to helping our customers find exactly what they are looking for. We take pride in every sale, thriving on positive testimonials and the happiness of our customers.
Whether you need a quote or have a question please fill out the form below and on of our team members will contact you shortly.